Post Name: JSSC Jharkhand PGT Teacher Recruitment 2022 Online Form
Jharkhand pgt teacher recruitment about 2022
Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission has released the notification for the recruitment of 3120 posts. Candidates who want to do a government job as a teacher fulfill all the eligibility, then you can fill this vacancy before 07/10/2022, information about age limit, qualification, and salary is given in this post.
Related Article :
- BIHAR AUDITOR RECRUITMENT 2022 (BPSC) 373 POST
- (ICG) Indian Coast Guard Job Notification 2022: 300 Post
- DRDO CEPTAM Recruitment 2022
- Jharkhand pgt teacher vacancy
JSSC Vacancy 2022 Overviews
|Name Of Organization||Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC)|
|Name of Post||PGT Teacher|
|Application Start Date||08/09/2022|
|Exam Date||Notified Soon|
|Exam Mode||Computer Based Test (CBT)|
|Application Last Date||07/10/2022|
|JSSC PGT Salary||Rs. 47,100/- to Rs. 1,51,100/|
|Age Limit||21 to 40 years.|
|Candidate||Male & Female|
|Selection Process||Mains Examination (JSSC PGTTCE) |
|Job Category||State Level|
Jharkhand pgt teacher 3120 Post Details
|Post Name||Total||JSSC PGTTCE 2022 Eligibility|
|1. PGT Teacher Regular|
2. PGT Teacher Backlog
|Master Degree in Related Subject with B.Ed Exam Passed.|
For Subject Wise Eligibility Details Must Read the Notification.
Eligibility for pgt teacher in Jharkhand 2022
Jharkhand pgt teacher eligibility
The applicants must have one of the following qualifications:
- Master’s Degree in the relevant subject with a minimum 50% aggregate and B.Ed. from a recognized university.
- Master’s Degree in the relevant subject with a minimum 45% aggregate and B.Ed. from a recognized university.
- Master’s Degree in the relevant subject with a minimum 50% aggregate and B.Ed./ B.Sc. Ed. from a recognized university.
- Master’s Degree in the relevant subject with a minimum 55% aggregate and 3 years B.Ed./ M. Ed from a recognized university.
Applicants must note that a relaxation of 5% marks is allowed for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
Jharkhand pgt teacher recruitment and selection Process 2022
The selection of candidates for JSSC PGT will include the following:
- Computer Based Test (Mains Exam/ JSSC PGTTCE) – 400 marks exam consisting of 2 parts.
- Document Verification
PGT Jharkhand 2022 Age Limit as on 01/01/2022
- Minimum Age: 21 Years.
- Maximum Age: 40 Years.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per JSSC Recruitment Rules.
JSSC PGT Application Fee 2022 Overviews
|SC/ST of Jharkhand||Rs. 50/-|
Pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking / E Challan
JSSC Online Application Important Link:
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Date Change Notice||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|JSSC Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Telegram||Click Here|
|Follow on Facebook||Click Here|